The Bushkill Stream Conservancy is entirely organized and staffed by volunteers. We are always looking for people who are passionate about their local stream and want to get involved. There are many different ways to participate, including:
- Become a water tester
- Most water testers collect data on their local stream site once a month. This typically requires less than 2 hours a month and is flexible to schedule. No previous experience is necessary, all training and supplies are provided.
- Staff local educational and outreach events
- We participate in local events geared towards community involvement and the environment. Commitments are by event and typically over the weekend. No previous experience is necessary, all training and supplies are provided.
- Join our board
- The board meets monthly to discuss upcoming projects, recent events, and general stream care.
Please let us know if you’re interested in volunteering! You can:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at Bushkill Stream Conservancy, P. O. Box 399, Tatamy, PA 18085
- Or fill out and submit the form below